Skip to content
Powerful offers that drive your audience to take action can be used in your business to do a myriad of things. They’re great for moving old or overstocked product, overcoming buyer objections, eliminating purchase risk, or even just building your customer database.
When putting together an offer, consider the following:
- Establish who you are trying to target, and what you want them to do.
- Identify the emotional motivators or “hot buttons” that will get your target to take action.
- Once you have identified the emotions you will try to target, determine which type of offer will work best.
- Draft several hard-to-refuse offers based on these motivators
- Evaluate the financial viability of each of your brainstormed offers
- Select two of your financially viable offers, then test them to measure which works best.
Remember – you’ll need to keep improving and revising your offers to ensure you continue to draw leads from them. Otherwise, your audience will get used to seeing the same offer, assume it is always available, and it may become stale.