This simple process will help you get started.
1. Use all the information you gathered about your target market to figure out what your customer’s hot buttons are.
2. Describe the value or benefit that your product or service offers your customers.
3. Think about the outcome of the value or solution that you provide.
4. What is your company’s point of difference? What makes you stand out from the competition?
5. What is the perception you would like others to have about your business?
6. Based on the notes you wrote in response to the above questions, summarize the information into a paragraph of 4 to 5 sentences.
7. Using descriptive language, synthesize your paragraph into a single sentence of 15 words or less.
This sentence will become your unique marketing message!